LaGRANGE, Ga. (WRBL) — One of the last historic covered bridges in the Southeast has returned to its home in LaGrange. The Wehadkee Covered Bridge was originally built in 1873 by Horace King. It was designed to carry Harmony Church Road over the Wehadkee Creek at Cofield’s Mill. King was a “former slave, master bridge […]Historic covered bridge returns to Troup County — WRBL
More information about the covered bridge that returned home to Lagrange, Georgia this past week. More on the history of Horace King can be found in the link below:
Link: Horace King — J. D. Porter.