Euharlee Creek Covered Bridge, 1886, Bartow County — Vanishing North Georgia Photographs by Brian Brown

This Town Lattice covered bridge, the only one remaining in Bartow County, was built on Euharlee Creek in 1886 by Washington W. King. King was the son of former slave and master architect and bridge builder Horace King. The historical marker erected in 2000 by the Georgia Historical Society and the Federal Highway Administration notes, […]

Euharlee Creek Covered Bridge, 1886, Bartow County — Vanishing North Georgia Photographs by Brian Brown